Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I have had an awesome first few days back at school. Actually having a study period makes school life a lot easier and more relaxed, although I did have about four hours of homework last week.

On Saturday I went to Dunedin with a friend, to the butterfly house for the day. As you probably figured by the name of this blog I absolutely love butterflies ( and buzzy bees) so I too about a hundred pics.





This is the blue morpho butterfly, according to legends form South America the butterfly a sprite or fairy in disguise, while others claim that it is a messenger of their prayers to the Gods.

 But the Blue Morpho doesn't always represent light and positivity. Some see it as a an evil hypocrite , one myth claims that the morpho takes its enchanting shape in order to lure innocents into the forest, never to be seen again.

They are absolutely beautiful, and I would consider them my favorite.



This is a group of butterflies (various types) eating fruit and sponges soaked in sugar water.




Not sure what type of butterfly this is, but I was lucky enough to have one land on me !!





I had an awesome time. If you are in Dunedin I would highly recomend this. We also went go-carting which was fun, although I gained a bad habbit of going slow on straight bits of the track and speeding up for the corners.

All in all it was a great day, and I can't wait until I move up there (For university).

 
Have an amazing day :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment