Monday, November 12, 2012

Exams

So tomorrow I start final exams and I thought I'd share the cuite little gift my classics teacher gave us on our last lesson;

'Final exam good luck package'


A four leaf clover-According to legend each leaf is a symbol. The first leaf is for hope, the second for faith, the third for love and the forth for luck.


A lady bug-Lady bugs are a symbol of luck because they eat harmful crop pests.

A heart- In your heart you want to succeed so work hard to reach your goal.

A life saver-for when you're drowning in study

Paw print magnet-Keep you going in the right direction
 
The number eight is said to be lucky-Here are eight M&Ms

A lucky coin-It must stay head side up.
 
And finally a party popper-For after the exam (which is my last exam for the year)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment