Monday, January 14, 2013

results

So NZQA finally posted our NCEA results, and to be honest I am quite disappointed with mine. I passed, but got no endorsement, I will not be taking level three physics or chemistry. Instead I'll be doing classics and general science. I definitely will not be pursuing a career in paediatrics, because to do that you need physics and chem, so the issues I had with deciding have been obliterated.

In other news, we are finally organised for our year 13 camp (have I mentioned it before now?). This school camp will be way different to any others we have been on because

a) We get to sort out our own food :)

 b)We get to decide where and when we sleep

and
C)We will we left alone by teachers 95% of the time

So this camp is basically a holiday with school friends, even though half of them cant come any more well still have a blast. I promise to take a bazillion pictures ,because we are going to Pounawea, which is absolutely beautiful in summer. We leave on the 30th of this month and return on the 1st of February (My Aunty and baby cousins birthdays !!!), I personally can not wait.

Have an amazing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment