Monday, January 28, 2013

The last first day .

So tomorrow will be my last first day at high school ever. Its unbelievable. Today, when I went into school to check that my schedule was right, one of my friends pointed out that we are year 13's now, it still doesn't seem real.

So, this year I will be taking biology, classics, english, history and maths. I'm just glad that I don't need to take three science again, because its a lot to keep up with, and every teacher thinks that
a) You only take their class.
b)You have no life outside school.
c)You are able to study their subject for 10 hours a day.

We also are going on a camp to Pounawea on Wednesday, which will be awesome because its right beside a beach and the teachers will practically ignore us. Our menu is finalised and today I went shopping to buy food. I can't wait and I promise to take lots of photos, For those of you who haven't been to the Catlin's coast in New Zealand, it is one of the most beautiful places ever, in fact I think you should all go at least once in your life, it is truly amazing.

Also my little brother and sister think that I am a smurf for no reason. I'm not even blue. Apparently its because I'm ginger.

Have an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment