Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shakespear day 2013

Shakespeare day is another tradition of the SGHS year thirteens, we all dress up as people form his plays. Two of my friends and I decided to dress as the three witches from Macbeth.

The school day started as usual; we went to tutor time, then to first period. We headed to the west hall to see a performance of King Lear by The Ugly Shakespeare Company, which was absolutely hilarious.

Mrs Browning (The principle) then came to talk to us about the ball. We now have a date, which is later in the year than normal. I see that as an advantage rather than an issue because I have longer to get ready and buy everything I need, but I still do not have a partner to go with.

After that we paraded around the quad and then finished by having a Shakespearean banquet style lunch and a quiz (which was actually fun).

Here are some pics from the day:




































Have an awesome day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment