Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sports day!

So this Tuesday was our annual school sports day, which is the one event that can double your house point. Sadly Mansfield went from being second to being third, but I'm not worried because music and drama are our best events.

Sadly we (The year thirteens) missed out on the tradition of having a water fight with the boys high prefects, instead we started the (possible) tradition of doing the Harlem shake in the middle of the track. It hasn't been put on youtube though. We took this picture, and then our last sports day ever was over


You probably cant see me, but I'm in the back.

Here are more pics from the day:














This was my 'costume'.

I spent a lot of time on the back field standing in for my house captain, who was doing competitive sports . It was really cool, but after two hours I owed half of my house lollies.

We also won fashion in the field, which was cool. 








Have a great day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment