Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just really Creepy.

I was recently reading a list of  Creepy things that kids say on reddit.com and thought all of those kids must be really stuffed up to say these things, until I remembered that my mum told my mum that I said creepy things all the time when I was little. When I had just turned two I told my mum and one of my Aunties that my imaginary friend 'Nebulizer' (I was quite badly asthmatic until I was 14) had died in a fire in a red brick house and now she was my friend. Apparently I gave a lot of detail and really scared them.

I was reminded of this today when I was putting my two year old niece into her onesie pajamas and she told me "I want to take your eyeballs out Aunty" She then started talking about putting them on her ears. I was wearing pearl stud earrings and she couldn't find the right words to explain what she wanted. She just wanted to borrow my earrings even though her ears aren't pierced. It kind of creeped me out for the two seconds before she started to play with my earrings and I realised what she was talking about.

My sister has pet chickens and a couple of days ago she told me that she wanted to eat a chicken. For a split second I assumed that she wanted to eat her pet before I realised that we eat chicken all the time.

Shes still not as creepy as me, but I'm sure that in time she will get there.

Have an amazing day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment