Saturday, June 29, 2013

The ball.




So the ball was last night and it was absolutely amazing. The theme was James Bond, and although it is way over done, it turned out to be an amazing night.


















Rather than paying for hair and make-up I had my sisters and aunties do it for me. All up I only spent
$375 for the entire night, which is less than the price a lot of girls dresses. I got my jewelry and clutch from pagani, which was really cheap but not tacky at all. I will definitely be shopping there again. I got the dress on etsy.com for $120 (NZD). I borrowed some hair pins that match my jewelry, but They haven't been put in in this picture.





















We had poker chips  to vote for best dressed, but i just couldn't decide who to vote for because all everyone looked stunning the guys were dressed similarly (And half of them were wearing their school shirts). In the end I didn't vote at all.




















I just wish that I went to more than one ball dancing lesson, so that I could have danced. I'm not much of
a dancer anyway.

All in all it was a perfect night full of elegance, with no drama at all. It was definitely worth all of the stress.

Rather than going to the after ball, my friends and I went to McDonald's because I really couldn't be bothered with all the extra effort.

Have an amazing week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment